Hours: Part-time (15-20 hours per week)
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Pay Range: $15.00 per hour
Our pediatric therapy clinic has a opening for a part-time Medical Receptionist for someone who shares our passion for working with kids! This position is perfect for someone seeking part-time, afternoon employment with the potential to expand hours and responsibilities over time. Successful candidates will have an upbeat “can do” attitude while managing tasks with accuracy and efficiency in a lively clinic environment. Excellent customer service and professional communication skills are essential in this role.
- Greet and check in patients.
- Answer multi-line phone system; route calls or take messages.
- Manage schedule for multiple providers, including timely schedule reconciliation, provider paging, and proactive communication.
- Accept and apply payments due at the time of service.
- Maintain electronic medical records through timely and accurate data entry, scanning, faxing, and filing.
- Manage internal and external communications.
- Assist with maintaining a safe and tidy reception area.
- Complete end-of-day front office, clinical, and closing responsibilities.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma required.
- Basic knowledge of scheduling, patient registration, electronic medical record management, insurance, and HIPAA compliance preferred.
- Proficiency with Windows OS, Microsoft Office suite, Google Workspace, and use of standard office equipment.
- Skill to establish and maintain effective working relationships with our team, the patients/families we serve, and the providers we work with.
- Skill to communicate and hold accountability effectively in person, over the phone, and in writing.
- Ability to self-initiate, organize, prioritize, and consistently be accurate with minimal supervision.
- Potential to thrive in a busy pediatric office environment.
- Consistent adherence to established clinic policies and procedures.
- Reliable on-site attendance in our Coeur d’Alene clinic.
- Willingness to adhere to CDC guidance regarding COVID.
The Patient Care Coordinator will work at a desk in the front office with exposure to the following:
- Prolonged sitting and viewing of computer monitors.
- Repetitive motion associated with keystroking and mouse-clicking.
- Noise and distractions typical of a pediatric setting.
- Chemicals used in the clinic such as cleaners, disinfectants, and soaps.
- Routine interaction with the public.
Jump Start offers a positive team-oriented work environment where we strive for excellence while having fun! If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please click the link below to apply.